My Blog List

Friday, February 5, 2010

So are You ready for the Superbowl?

Yes it's that time again. 2 teams battling it out on the field. Commercials paying the big bucks to advertise.(it really is the only time i watch them cuz you know, they're funny) Making all those snacks & still ordering pizza. Side bets throughout the game. It's almost like a national holiday. ( i have the same food hangover)

Time was when my favorite team use to at least contend for it, but that seems many years ago & i am getting old, so maybe my memories fading. This year I'll be rooting for the Saints. They are my second favorite team, one who you almost can't help but root for. The half time show is The Who, brilliant for us aging baby boomers ( talking about my generation)

So cook up, fan up, money up & I'll meet you there. GO SAINTS

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks for stopping by mycatlulu.blogspot.com, you enter two times my safeway blog, you have to follow my blog publicly for the second entry to count :) Cheers,
Becca