My Blog List

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Disney's Tangled

My daughter and I went to see this movie on the long holiday weekend and what can I say, Disney scored another hit. We loved it from beginning to end.

The story line in typical fairytale fashion, King and queen are going to have a baby, mother is losing baby and they need a magical flower to help heal her, problem is, the only one left in the kingdom is being hidden by an old crone who use it's powers to keep her young. The kings  knights find it and take the flower to heal the mother and a beautiful baby is born. Everyone is happy till the old crone seeks her revenge.

Based on the fairytale Rapunzel and starring  Mandy Moore as the lead role,  Zachary Levi (of Chuck fame) as Zachary Rider and Donna Murphy who plays the evil crone with relish.

While watching this movie all I could think is how far animation has come. It is breathtaking in this movie. I like the score and the story, but the animation truly is the star. I highly recommend this movie for a family night at the movies. Trust me, you will not be sorry.

No comments: