My Blog List

Thursday, March 19, 2009

cult movies i love

They're out there, not so much in the midnight movies, but sometimes, in mom & pop video stores you can find them, or sometimes in the wee hours you may find one on the numerous movie channels on tv.
They are the cult movies, the classics. those strange but facinating movies, that keep you glued to the screen or are so bad, they're campy. Below are the list of my faves.

1) Rocky Horror Picture Show
2) the original Hairspray
3) Phantom of Paridise
4)Eraserhead
5)Carnival of Souls
6)Crybaby
7)The Audition
8)Reefer Madness
9) The Last Broadcast
10)the Incredible Vapire Killer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love almost all of those pics! The Audition is creepy. I haven't watched Phantom of Paridise though.

FYI - your blog has the "adult content" warning. I didn't dig too see if it really does, but it didn't seem like it should have that warning based on the first page, I just wanted to let you know in case it needs to be removed.